SECOND AMENDMENT TO THE DECLARATION OF COVENANTS, CONDITIONS, RESTRICTIONS, CHARGES AND LIENS FOR TEFFT HILL FARM HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 13.2 of THE DECLARATION OF COVENANTS, CONDITIONS, RESTRICTIONS, CHARGES AND LIENS FOR TEFFT HILL FARM HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION (the "Declaration"), recorded in Book 350 at Page 392 in the Land Evidence Records of the Town of South Kingstown, county of Washington, State of Rhode Island, the Secretary of Tefft Hill Farm Homeowners Association, hereby amends the Declaration as follows:
1. To amend the By-Laws Article 3.2. Annual Meetings: the second (2nd) Wednesday of January in each succeeding year
2. To add to the By-Laws Article 4.4. Removal or Resignation of Members of the Board of Directors:
3. To amend the By-Laws Article 5.1. Officers to change "may or may not be member of the Board of Directors" to "and may not be members of the Board of Directors."
4. To amend the Declaration page 54 [Section 13.2] last paragraph to "shall be deemed approved if 51% of the Class "A" votes cast at such meeting ...
5. To amend Article 10.1. Amendments to the By-Laws to "two-thirds (2/3 rds) of Class "A" members to fifty-one (51%) percent of Class "A" members.
6. To amend By-Laws Article 4.20. Covenants Committee (a) to add "Members of the Covenants Committee may be removed by a vote of at least two Board of Directors and two officers."
7. To amend the Declaration page 21 Section 5.1. typographical error .. "a two million and 00/100 ($2,000,0000)" to "a one million and 00/100 ($1,000,000)"
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, THE UNDERSIGNED Secretary has executed this Declaration this day of March, 1999.
SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED
TEFFT HILL FARM HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION: Tracy Kubricky
IN THE PRESENCE OF: Sarah M. Smith, Notary Public