Homeowners Association Meeting Minutes -- Oct 7, 1998Board Members:
Bill Boardman, Rick Kasper, Kevin Currier
Present: President Curt Mays, Secretary Tracy Kubricky
Absent:Treasurer Ron Ramieri, Vice Pres Karen DeBoer
President Curt Mays called the meeting order. The minutes of the September Meeting were made available. The minutes were accepted as distributed.
Treasurers Report: Unavailable
Architectural Review Board: The plans for the new house on Bramblewood La were sent to Curt Mays. He will forward them to Karen DeBoer
Covenants Report: No violations reported.
Grounds Committee: Ken Burke planted approximately 500 bulbs by the street signs in Tefft Hill. The board of directors advised Curt Mays to contact the mowing company to mow the meadow. Rick Kasper requested permission from the board to figure a cost to illuminate the South entrance sign. If it cost effective, lights can be erected at the north entrance. $125 was authorized by the board to replace the flowers in the whiskey barrels with mums. Rick Kasper will provide chestnuts to Tracy Kubricky. She will use them as a Cub Scout project. The scouts will start the seedlings in February then a date will be determined to plant them in the open space in the spring. A location will be determined in the spring. The board authorized $50 for Curt Mays to order purchase tree seedlings for future landscaping plans.
- The Campus Video drop box has been painted a darker color.
- Satellite dishes: Curt will draw up a plan for approving satellite dishes.
- Adverse possession issue: Terry Simpson is checking on the issue to determine what the board needs to do.
- Comprehensive plan: Curt Mays presented options to the board of directors regarding plans for the open space. Curt will determine costs involved with the changes. The board will review the plan and discuss it at the next meeting. Rick Kasper thanked Curt for the effort he put into the plan.
- Blood drive: The annual blood drive is scheduled for December 12th 9am to 1pm at South Road school.
- Blueberry Hill subdivision: The planning board will be having a meeting on October 13th to discuss this issue. Bill Boardman will attend and advise the board what impact it will have on Tefft Hill Farm Association.
The next meeting will be November 12th 7pm at South Rd School.
Tefft Hill Farm Homeowners Association
November 12, 1998
- Read Minutes
Treasurers Report Architectural Review Board Covenants Committee violation on Long View Ct; Commercial vehicle parked in driveway Grounds Committee - Open space across from Watch Hill Way to be discussed Old Business - Satellite Dishes, Adverse Possession Issue, Comprehensive Plan, Blood Drive, Blueberry Hill Subdivision New Business