Homeowners Association Meeting Minutes-- November 12, 1998
Board Members Present:
Bill Boardman, Kevin Currier, Rick Kasper
President Curt Mays, Secretary Tracy Kubricky, Treasurer Ron Ramieri, Vice Pres. Karen DeBoer
President Curt Mays called the meeting order. The minutes of the October meeting were made available. The minutes were accepted as distributed.
Treasurers Report: $25,000 in the CD account. $10,027.47 in the savings account and $1,223.47 in the checking account. There are still 13 homeowners who have not paid the Association fees. A letter will be sent to these homeowners advising them they are to be referred to the attorney if the payment is not made.
Architectural Review Board: Karen DeBoer advised nothing submitted this month.
Covenants Committee: The homeowner from Long View Dr attended to respond to a complaint received by the board. A homeowner had written a complaint regarding a large commercial truck consistently parked in the driveway. An abutting neighbor attended to advise the board the vehicle was not offensive to her or her husband. The board discussed different options to correct the violation. Kevin Currier agreed to talk to the homeowner, who wrote the complaint, to see if any of the options would be workable. The issue will be discussed at the December meeting.
Grounds Committee: Curt Mays presented a revised comprehensive plan. Kevin Currier made a motion to place $3000 in the capital budget for two trees and improvements to the cleared open space on Chestnut Hill Rd across from Watch Hill Way. Other smaller improvements will also be made throughout the development. Rick Kasper seconded the motion.
- Curt will put together a change to the bylaws regarding satellite dishes to be voted on at the annual meeting.
- Adverse possession: Terry Simpson sent a letter to the board advising the way to handle the issue. The issue will be discussed further at a later meeting.
- Blood Drive: The blood drive will be at South Rd School on December 12, 1998 from 9-1. A clothing drive may also occur with the blood drive.
- Blueberry Hill Subdivision: Bill Boardman gave an overview of the planning board meeting he attended. The neighbors in Biscuit City are opposed to the development. The builder was given some approvals already. The planning board may put some restrictions on the development. Bill will keep the Tefft Hill board informed.
The next meeting will be 7pm December 10, 1998 at South Road School.
Tefft Hill Farm Homeowners Association
Thursday, December 10, 1998
- Read Minutes
- Treasurers Report
- Architectural Review Board:
- Covenants Committee:
- Grounds Committee:
- Old Business:
- Satellite Dishes
- Comprehensive Plan
- Blueberry Hill Subdivision
- New Business:
- Budget for 1999